1. If you have to cancel for reasons of death, illness, redundancy or injury to you or any member of your party, or death illness or serious injury of a close relative after you have booked and before the start of your holiday, we will refund / credit your money paid as follows:
a) Provided we receive written/email notice of your cancellation 30 days prior to arrival date, we will refund all monies paid less your deposit.
b) If we receive written notice of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival date, all monies paid will be refunded less 1/3rd of the total value of your booking.
In all cases cancellation must be accompanied by doctor’s note or other evidence. We regret that we cannot give refunds for accident / breakdown on your journey down to commence your holiday or for holidays cut short after arrival through accident / illness or any other reason. You are strongly advised to insure against these eventualities. Management’s decision is final.
1. A booking will exist as soon as we issue your Booking Confirmation. This booking is made on the terms of these booking conditions. As soon as your Booking Confirmation is received it is your responsibility to check the details and call us within 48 hours if there are any errors so that we can rectify them. You may also make any amendments to your booking within 48 hours of receiving your Booking Confirmation without incurring any amendment fee charges from us. Regrettably we cannot accept any responsibility for such errors or omissions or amendments after this time. When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions.
2. The Company reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason expressed or otherwise.
3. A security bond of £150 is payable on all bookings to cover any damages. This will be refunded in full after departure and if no damage is found. If there is damage found we will photograph, document this and we will provide proof of any damage. The cost of repair or replacement will be deducted from the bond.
1. All payments / balances must be received by the due date otherwise the holiday home is liable to be re-let with loss of deposit. The accommodation price is fixed at the time of booking and includes electricity, gas. These costs to the company may vary between booking and your stay, changes to these costs will not affect the price of the stay.
2. A non-refundable deposit of 1/3rd of the total amount of the booking is payable on booking.
3. The full balance must be paid in full 6 weeks before the arrival date. if the balance is not paid in full by 6 weeks before the arrival date we reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-let the holiday home and the deposit paid is non refundable.
Arrival & Departure
1. The holiday homes are available from 3pm on day of arrival and you must depart your holiday home by no later than 10.00 m on the day of departure.
2. You are expected to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition and are responsible for any damage done or loss sustained during your stay.
3. Guests are fully responsible for the Holiday Home and all reservations are accepted on the condition that the accommodation is left clean and tidy and that breakages or damage will be paid for by the hirer. Please report any loss, breakage or damage so that shortcomings can be corrected prior to the next guests arrival.
We do not allow
1. No parties of unaccompanied teenagers, Hen/stag do,s.
2. There is a strict No Smoking policy in all accommodation and internal park communal areas.
3. Strictly No Pets allowed in any accommodation.
4. No extra persons allowed above permitted number of berths in any accommodation.
What we do not provide
1. Sheets/quilt covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels.
What we do provide
1. Quilts, pillows, cutlery, crockery, cups, glasses, pots & pans, utensils, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge, mop, brush, hangers, grater, clothes airer, chopping board.
1. There is free parking at owners risk for 1 car per accommodation unit. All cars to park on surfaced car parking areas, not on the grass. Any extra car/s must be notified in advance as otherwise space may not be available. No lorries, trade vans or trucks permitted.
2. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to private property or accident to any persons, however caused, whilst staying on the park.
3. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of any equipment in any accommodation but will endeavour to repair or replace the equipment as soon as possible.
4. We agree to provide the accommodation for the holiday home booked. In exceptional circumstances should we not be able to provide the accommodation from the booking and in these cases we will endeavour to provide alternative accommodation. e
5. The Company reserves the right to enter into any accommodation at any reasonable time for the purpose of checking condition, or repairs, or any emergency.
6. The Company reserves the right to evict anyone causing a nuisance or damage, without refund.
7. All persons staying on the park must conduct themselves at all times with due regard to the enjoyment and comfort of others.
8. Should we be unable to provide the type of accommodation requested, we will refund any monies paid for the accommodation in full. This shall be the full limit of our liability. Enforced early departure liability (other than for nuisance or damage) shall be limited to the pro-rata amount for the unused portion of the booking.
9. Data protection. By booking with Haven Weymouth Holidays you accept that Haven Weymouth Holidays may hold the information required to comply with the booking contract and for future marketing purposes in compliance with our Privacy Notice which may be viewed.